Welcome to Pub On The Park
Mon-Sun 12pm — 11pm
* * * *
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Situated on the very edge of London Fields we have spectacular views across the park, Summer or Winter, and are easily accessible from Hackney Central, London Fields or Haggerston overground and a multitude of buses.
Being just three minutes walk from the Hackney Empire, Oslo, MOTH and Hackney Picture House makes us the ideal meeting place before a concert, gig or other event.
We have all the major sporting events covered with 7 Big Screens. We can also have numerous games on at the same time so no more clashes!
Our two function rooms, one small and one large, are extremely flexible and can cater for any type of event. Neither room has a hire fee!
Our priority is a wonderful time and with our warren of hidden rooms, open fires, speakeasy, big screens, ale selection, wine selection, huge decks overlooking over the park and phenomenal menu it’s almost too easy.
The kitchen opening times are:
Monday – Sunday:
12.00 – 22:00
If you have any allergies or dietary requirements please inform the staff and they will be happy to help.
Looking to book your spot? Fill in the form the below and make sure to let us know all the details! Whether it’s a birthday, engagement or just a drink with friends – don’t be shy, be reserved!
In line with government guidance here’s what you can book for:
- From the 12th April until 16th May: you can book for up to 6 people on any of our outside spaces.
- From the 17th May until 21st June:
- You can book for up to 30 people on our outside spaces
- You can book for you up to 6 people anywhere inside the pub.
- We’re also accepting room hire and private hire enquiries for post 21st June, just let us know all the details and we’ll come back to you! (Room hires usually require a deposit/minimum spend)
- On weekends its one table per booking (each table holds up to 8-10 guests)
Please keep in mind:
- Unfortunately, only one booking can be made per person.
- Please do not relocate any furniture, this has all been placed to ensure distancing.
- Please ensure you have provided us your details to support the NHS Track & Trace, this will come up when you make the enquiry.
- If you or any of your party are not adhering to the above rules then you may be asked to leave.
Events & Sport
We have televisions available for our outside areas meaning you can take in the football at Pub on the Park in a covered heated space (we also have TVs inside for those days when the weather does what you would expect at this time of year). We show all major sporting events including:
- Premier League and Champions League Football
- Tour De France
- British Grand Prix
Outdoors next to the pub you will find a Pétanque area. We are unable to take bookings for it but can lend you a set of boules for a deposit of £20.
19 Martello Street, Hackney, E8 3PE, London
Monday – Sunday: 12pm – 10pm
We’re an expanding company with plenty of opportunities for bright and enthusiastic staff. If you’d like to work at Pub On The Park, email your CV to email@example.com
30, 48, 55, N55, 254, 106, 236, 254, N254, 276, 277, 394, D6, W15
[Download Bus Map]
Bethnal Green, 0.9 miles, Central Line, Zone 2, (9 minutes walk)
Hackney Central, 0.8 miles, Silverlink Line (8 minutes walk)
London Fields, West Anglia Line, 0.3 miles, (3 minutes walk)
Cambridge Heath, 0.9 miles (9 minutes walk)
London Fields is the perfect destination for cyclists with cycle paths from Shoreditch, Clapton and along the Regent’s Canal to Victoria Park.
Prior to arriving at The Premises, and preferably a few days before arriving at The Premises, customers should email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the following:
Access (including parking facilities, public transport links and the distance between The Premises and nearest station / bus stop)
Facilities (including toilets and table service)
Services available (including the needs of parties of people with disabilities)
The Manager will use their best efforts to ensure that whenever people with disabilities are present at The Premises, adequate arrangements are made to ensure their safe evacuation in the event of an emergency, and that they are made aware of these arrangements.
In the first instance, if you’re in the pub, do ask to speak to a manager.
If you’re not happy with our response, or you’re unable to speak with a pub manager, please contact us on email@example.com as soon as possible. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can and at the latest, within seven days.